Category : IDM
April 10, 2017
POSITION: Freelance Designer
COMPANY: Origin Almond is a producer of cold-pressed almond milk. We’re on our way to disrupting the thriving plant-based dairy alternatives category by offering the fresh-made almond milk experience through both retail & wholesale product lines. We’re looking for extraordinary design talent that can help us further elevate our consumer-facing touchpoints, e.g. packaging, marcom materials, online, etc.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA / South Jersey (flexible – remote location OK)
- a compelling ideas-driven portfolio that demonstrates advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Experience with After Effects or coding are a bonus.
- excellent communication, organization and accountability skills. We’re a startup that’s relentless on self-improvement and betterment through idea exchanges & market insights.
DUTIES: Current project revolves around the redesign of our product packaging. Potential for ongoing consulting work or additional projects.
COMPENSATION: $25/hour or can be negotiated if on a per-project basis
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume & portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category : IDM
November 9, 2016
POSITION: Freelance Web & Graphic Designer who focus on Digital Marketing
COMPANY: Kiros Beauty LLC
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Conduct a thorough assessment and brand diagnosis of the company, including its external communications and marketing strategy for the purpose of identifying opportunities and improve engagement with customers.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, motion stop videos and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
COMPENSATION: $20 – $25 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume and link to portfolio to Juan Valencia email@example.com