Category : IDM
August 15, 2016
POSITION: Junior Full Stack Developer
COMPANY: ApotheCom (http://www.apothecom.com)
ApotheCom is a global medical communications agency with offices in San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, London and Singapore.
LOCATION: Yardley, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in web design/development, computer engineering, computer science, interaction/experience design, or related field required.
- At least 6-12 months of experience with relevant web development preferably in an agency environment and/or the healthcare industry.
- Strong experience with modern web development techniques, technologies, and front-end frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Vanilla JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with sever-side languages and platforms (PHP, Node.js, Sails.js, ColdFusion) and web database technologies (mySQL, MongoDB, JSON/BSON)
- Experience using development tools, package managers, and task-runners (npm, grunt, gulp, bower, composer, yeoman, etc.)
- Familiarity developing native apps for iOS & Android devices. Exposure to Objective-C, Swift, XCode and/or Java, XML, Eclipse/Android Studio a plus.
- Confidence working across the Adobe Creative Suite of design tools, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fluency in both Windows & Mac OSX operating system environments, Unix/Linux experience a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices and direct experience with formal software engineering principles (OOP, code design & architecture, reusability, DRY principles, testing).
- A strong portfolio of work including any relevant examples of front end design/development, back-end development and deployment, or other appropriate application design.
- A strong attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly, and work in fast-paced start-up like agency environment.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Support the complete lifecycle of a modern web/interactive experience—from initial conception and ideation, through defining specifications, design, wire-framing, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop responsive, front-end layouts from design composites, employing proper web standards with a focus on usability and accessibility for a variety of platforms and devices.
- Help architect and develop back-end, server-side applications for small to medium-scale deployment on the web with a consideration for best-practices in data integrity and security.
- Be able to interpret style guides and parlay individual design elements into larger web design layouts and brand strategies.
- Effectively communicate to clients and other teams within the organization regarding development status, strategy, design implementation, and medical/scientific content.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary and full-time benefits based on qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY: E-Mail resume and portfolio link to Lee Dash (DIGM ’08) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category : IDM
August 1, 2016
POSITION: Web Developer COMPANY: The Knossus Project LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA REQUIREMENTS: HTMLand website consulting DUTIES: Consult on upgrading an existing…
POSITION: Front End Website Developer, part time
smallWORLDspecialneeds.org is a non-profit Philadelphia-based resource which provides a multicultural hub for families and children with special needs. The purpose of this website is to help underserved children and families connect to supports as well as provide a platform for information sharing that those professionals who help them can use to assist them more effectively.
LOCATION: Philadelphia/ University City
- experience with website design/ WordPress.com
- ability to meet with client in Philadelphia is preferred
- Assist in creating partially developed WordPress.com website
- Improving website elements
- help make website more user friendly
- consulting on ongoing needs as use expands
COMPENSATION: $25-$40/hour based on experience
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume and link to portfolio to Karen Krivit at email@example.com