Category : IDM
November 9, 2016
POSITION: Freelance Web & Graphic Designer who focus on Digital Marketing
COMPANY: Kiros Beauty LLC
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Conduct a thorough assessment and brand diagnosis of the company, including its external communications and marketing strategy for the purpose of identifying opportunities and improve engagement with customers.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, motion stop videos and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
COMPENSATION: $20 – $25 per hour
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume and link to portfolio to Juan Valencia email@example.com
Category : IDM
September 6, 2016
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
WE ARE CREATIVE SPIRITS.
Underdogs that defiantly refuse to conform.
Independent thinkers that refuse to follow.
Defiant outsiders that refuse to be content.
Believers that live in a place of discovery.
Our style isn’t for everyone. We fight for the best idea. We’re self-deprecating and direct. Some don’t like our approach. But, if you’re like us, you do.
TEAMWORK OVER EGOS
We believe in being humble and inclusionary. We’re dedicated to the success of our clients. Our carefully curated, entrepreneurial-minded team is an extension of our founders: hungry overachievers with a deep-rooted need to win.
- HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS, JSON/AJAX, SASS
- PHP5, MySQL
- git, Bitbucket, github,
- Digital product development: Banner ads, emails, landing pages, websites
- Serious smarts
- Self-directed problem solving skills
- Browser compatibility testing
- Responsive frameworks
- SEO optimization
- Template creation and maintenance
- A/B testing
- Magento, Marketo, SilverPop, ExactTarget, BrowserStack
- BS in Computer Science, Web Development, or related field.
- Work with designers to give form and functionality to our vision.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry technology.
- Experimenting with side projects for the agency brand and fill them with your personal creativity.
- Start to finish involvement with our clients—anything from branding a pharmaceutical company, creating a website for a luxury condominium or building an interactive experience for an international fashion house.
Competitive compensation based on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Come blow our minds. Send your resume & chops today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category : IDM
August 15, 2016
POSITION: Junior Full Stack Developer
COMPANY: ApotheCom (http://www.apothecom.com)
ApotheCom is a global medical communications agency with offices in San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, London and Singapore.
LOCATION: Yardley, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in web design/development, computer engineering, computer science, interaction/experience design, or related field required.
- At least 6-12 months of experience with relevant web development preferably in an agency environment and/or the healthcare industry.
- Strong experience with modern web development techniques, technologies, and front-end frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Vanilla JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with sever-side languages and platforms (PHP, Node.js, Sails.js, ColdFusion) and web database technologies (mySQL, MongoDB, JSON/BSON)
- Experience using development tools, package managers, and task-runners (npm, grunt, gulp, bower, composer, yeoman, etc.)
- Familiarity developing native apps for iOS & Android devices. Exposure to Objective-C, Swift, XCode and/or Java, XML, Eclipse/Android Studio a plus.
- Confidence working across the Adobe Creative Suite of design tools, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fluency in both Windows & Mac OSX operating system environments, Unix/Linux experience a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices and direct experience with formal software engineering principles (OOP, code design & architecture, reusability, DRY principles, testing).
- A strong portfolio of work including any relevant examples of front end design/development, back-end development and deployment, or other appropriate application design.
- A strong attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly, and work in fast-paced start-up like agency environment.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Support the complete lifecycle of a modern web/interactive experience—from initial conception and ideation, through defining specifications, design, wire-framing, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop responsive, front-end layouts from design composites, employing proper web standards with a focus on usability and accessibility for a variety of platforms and devices.
- Help architect and develop back-end, server-side applications for small to medium-scale deployment on the web with a consideration for best-practices in data integrity and security.
- Be able to interpret style guides and parlay individual design elements into larger web design layouts and brand strategies.
- Effectively communicate to clients and other teams within the organization regarding development status, strategy, design implementation, and medical/scientific content.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary and full-time benefits based on qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY: E-Mail resume and portfolio link to Lee Dash (DIGM ’08) at email@example.com