Category : IDM
April 12, 2017
I-SITE is an award-winning interactive design and technology firm located in the heart of Old City, Philadelphia’s creative community with a focus on civic, community and cause-based projects. We have an immediate opening for a Lead Drupal Developer to join our team.
As an I-SITE team player you will have the opportunity to bring your experience to all facets of our web and mobile application projects in a collaborative studio environment. Our clients are for-profit, non-profit, national and international and include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation and the Times Square Alliance.
- 5+ years of lead development experience building websites and web applications
- Extensive experience working in PHP, both custom applications and popular CMS frameworks such as Drupal 7-8 and WordPress
- A full, semantic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and Compass
- Mobile-first responsive web frameworks (like Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- *nix shells (primarily Bash)
- Apache Configuration
- Database server management (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL)
- API Integrations such as Twitter, Salesforce, and The Raiser’s Edge)
- Version Control (Git)
Technology Bonuses (Not Required, Just Awesome):
- Experience with various hosting platforms (i.e. Pantheon)
- Mobile Development, Objective C (iOS) experience a plus
- Project Management Tools: Atlassian Services, Slack, Trello
- Familiarity with MVC Frameworks (like CodeIgniter / Ruby on Rails)
We want to talk to you if:
- You’ve led multiple development projects, delegated tasks, asses scope and risk, and worked alongside a project manager
- You have experience working with creative teams and creative clients, ensuring that a design is feasible and is able to be executed as accurately as possible
- You can prototype solutions quickly and easily to give client/team a good understanding of functionality
- You pride yourself on your efficient and properly formatted, well-documented code
- You express yourself during meetings and voice your thoughts, opinions, and concerns in a constructive manner
- You represent yourself well on the phone and via email with clients
- You are friendly, supportive, and helpful within a team environment
Things We Offer to the Right People:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance plan reimbursement
- An old toy factory in which to work (and play)
- The hardware you need to do your job
- Paid vacation, plus personal or sick days
- Quality time with office kitties
- Free beer after 5:00 PM!
- AND MORE!
If you meet the requirements, email your resume, examples of work, and why you are a great fit to join [at] i-site [dot] com. No telephone inquiries or recruiters please.
Category : IDM
April 12, 2017
I-SITE [www.i-site.com], an award-winning interactive design and technology firm located in the heart of Old City, Philadelphia’s creative community, has immediate openings for highly-motivated interns who are passionate about interactive design and development.
As an I-SITE intern you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on all facets of our web and mobile application projects in a collaborative studio environment. Our clients are for-profit, non-profit, national and international and include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation, Great Apes Survival Partnership [GRASP] and the Times Square Alliance.
Requirements for the internship:
- Enrolled or recent graduate in a digital design, multimedia or equivalent program
- Proficient with HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Web Design trends and UX a plus
- Interest in mobile site / app development
- Have a portfolio site that shows off your potential
- Strong desire to be part of a team and learn new things
This is an ideal opportunity for a junior, senior student or recent graduate looking to up their game and push their boundaries.
This is a paid internship requiring a minimum of three days a week at the I-SITE office. Interested candidates may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters or out-of-towners please.
Note we foster cats in our office as part of our KATO, Kitty at the Office program. This position would not be suitable if you are highly allergic.