We love music and technology. So it’s pretty cool that we get to do what we love everyday. And it’s even cooler that our clients– Live Nation, AEG, Insomniac, Firefly Festival, The Meadows, Vans Warped Tour, Disco Donnie Presents and many many more — think we’re the “Best Brand Ambassador” tool on the market.
Our technology is used to manage the brand ambassador programs for thousands of events and brands around the world. Simply put, our mobile app makes it easy for brands to connect their biggest fans with priceless experiences.
We are a fast growing tech startup run by experienced entrepreneurs looking for creative and passionate people to come join us at our Philadelphia center city offices. Our office environment is laid back and community-driven; discussion and collaboration are at the heart of everything we do. You will have direct access to the co-founders and will be encouraged to share your ideas and pursue an individual project that will help SocialLadder navigate a specific problem or implement a new strategy.
The best part? We are a team of passionate people: Music fans, adventurers, foodies, adrenaline junkies, dog lovers and more. And that diversity, passion and energy is baked into every corner of our the company.
Our culture means everything to us, because we do our best work when we are happy, respectful and relaxed. These core values and work ethic are why we were voted the “Best Management Team in the Region 2017” and why we are funded by ex-Facebook, Yahoo and Ticketmaster execs.
So, ask yourself: Do you love the music/entertainment/tech industry and want to be a part of it? Are you are an ambitious and motivated self-starter who loves to take an idea or vision and run with it?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you should definitely apply to be a member of the SocialLadder team!
About this opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for creating UX designs for the next generation SocialLadder web portal and Mobile app. You will be working as part of our development team and be our in-house graphics/design guru.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement the next generation SocialLadder web portal UX
- Design new and update the existing Mobile app UX
- Maintain and improve the existing website
- Create sales presentations and marketing collateral
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of experience as an in-house designer or web designer
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field, or equivalent
- Exceptional technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) as well as Sketch
- Exceptional knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to design beautiful intuitive user interfaces for the web and mobile devices
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Mobile app UX design experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
For More Info