POSITION: Interactive Graphic Designer
Voveo Marketing Group, Inc. is a Philadelphia Top 20 marketing agency that is recognized in the industry for its results driven approach to marketing. Known for its progressive thinking, award-winning creativity, and superior marketing solutions, the company provides complete integrated services in-house with its team of full-time designers, writers, technologists and marketing strategists. A long track record of successes, specifically in the high tech marketing arena, has helped Voveo become a leading marketer of Internet and Intranet-related technologies. In addition, the company boasts a growing customer base outside of high technology that includes the pharmaceutical, higher education, manufacturing and business services sectors.
Voveo is looking for a full-time graphic designer with strong web/interactive abilities to join our rapidly growing team. At Voveo, you will be part of a dynamic, top-notch professional design team that is highly adaptable and highly motivated. The ideal candidate is highly creative, reliable and personable, with good communications skills. He/she exhibits an intuitive sense of design and will be capable of producing high-end work for a sophisticated client base. Also, we are seeking a team player who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and also has an aptitude and interest in technology. We are looking for individuals with strong abilities and a passion for personal excellence to join our team.
LOCATION: We are located just outside of Philadelphia in the suburb of Malvern, PA.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Must have expert knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator at a minimum
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, layout, composition, and color theory
- Experience with web/interactive design required; Mobile design experience preferred
- Design experience in corporate identity/branding, marketing communication materials, direct-mail/packaging
- Highly creative, innovative thinker capable of handling multiple projects across all phases of execution with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of print production for varies outputs
- Strong communication skills, flexible and customer-oriented
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with web-related technologies including html, css, jquery, xml a definite plus
- Experience using the wordpress platform a plus
COMPENSATION:$40k – $55k per year depending on experience and skill set.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging agency environment that will help you achieve your career potential, send a cover letter, resume, work samples and references to email@example.com.