Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Are you an experienced or entry level web designer with strong organizational and leadership skills looking to get your foot in the door of a dynamic company with plenty of growth opportunities? Do you have a passion for web design and love working with people and promoting a product? Look no further!
As the web designer at Clark Associates, you will be responsible for maintaining all of our current websites, as well as designing and coding new ones. You will also work on several email marketing campaigns. At Clark Associates you will be a part of a fast-paced, creative environment with an ever-evolving job description.
Your responsibilities as a Web Designer include:
- Managing and implementing website development and design from start to finish:
- Utilize internal resources for information, content and media
- Managing website update schedule
- Designing and creating web mailers, banner ads, and newsletters
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Web design experience (applicants must provide examples when applying)
- Project management skills
- Natural leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
Clark Associates, Inc., a multi-divisional company based in Lancaster, is looking to hire motivated, smart and forward-thinking employees. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, Clark Associates, Inc. has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a variety of daily tasks that ensure a sense of accomplishment and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here. Clark Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and 401k match.
Do you want a job that will continue to give you new challenges and exciting tasks? Do you want to work for a company that values what you can bring to the table? Apply today!
Applicant must be able to work in our Lancaster, PA office. Please submit portfolio with resume.
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602