Creativity International introduces new categories for the 41st Media & Interactive Awards. Have the billboards you created converted to digital billboards or transit systems? Are your clients asking for e-pubs instead of magazines? We have a category for that!
Also new in 2011 is a category for the newest trends in marketing & advertising – “Augmented Reality.” We can’t wait to see what entries we get there!
See all the updated categories for Media & Interactive here.
WHY SHOULD YOU WANT A CREATIVITY AWARD?
- International panel of judges that is truly representative of Creativity’s entrants.
- Winning entries are published in the handsome 400-page Creativity Awards Annual. Thousands are distributed worldwide by HarperCollins. Your achievement is forever preserved in print. Platinum (Best in Category) winners receive a full page for their winning entry with creative brief.
- CIA website exposure of all media & interactive winners – over 3,500 unique visitors per month and winner’s tools (press release, banners, icons, one sheet) provided for your self-promotion uses.
- Our online system eliminates much of the hassle involved with entering competitions. With no mounting or essays required and the ease of uploading images and videos instantaneously, what could be holding you back?
- Our fees are among the lowest of the advertising and design competitions. In addition, all winners receive 2 complimentary certificates per winning entry and a complimentary copy of the Awards Annual. Gold, Silver or Platinum winners have the option to purchase a stunning Creativity International Awards trophy and/or personalized framed certificates.